Looking for the ultimate TV experience that will keep you plugged all day? Say no more as we have found a fantastic TV service provider that puts you first. With Verizon FiOS TV, you’re in for a jolly good time.
Featuring impressive channel counts, mind-blowing on-demand content, decent DVR, and brand new look, Verizon FiOS TV is set to remarkably transform the TV space.
If you’ve been looking for a TV service provider that is transparent with their pricing, then you’ll surely love Verizon FiOS TV. The real downside of using Verizon FiOS TV is that they are only available in a few eastern states; besides that, Verizon FiOS TV is doing such an impressive job.
Today’s post will give you all the information you need to know about Verizon FiOS TV and why we think they are a fantastic TV service provider.
Verizon FiOS TV: How much does it cost?
One unique thing that makes Verizon FiOS TV standout from others on the market is that they allow customers to bundle TV, internet, and phone services for a low price. So if you’ve been looking to cut down your TV cost, Verizon FiOS TV has all the answers you’re looking for.
For a reasonable price, FiOS TV will allow you to personalize your services with a decent TV plan, a reliable internet connection, and a home phone line for seamless communication.
With Verizon FiOS, there is no specific price tag to how much you’ll pay; this is because you’re charged based on the plan you opt for.
Verizon FiOS TV package and pricing
Verizon FiOS TV offers unique TV packages that are tailored to improve your TV experience. And whether you’re an average TV watcher or a heavy TV lover, rest assured that Verizon FiOS TV has you covered. With Verizon FiOS TV, there is a package for everybody, and guess what, their plans are tailored to suit your needs and budget.
Read on as we run you through some of their incredible packages and what you stand to enjoy.
- Verizon FiOS Youtube TV: Thanks to Verizon FiOS YouTube TV integration, you can now stream live TV, including news and sports. And you know the best part; you don’t need a set-top box. How cool can that be? With Verizon FiOS YouTube TV plan, you’ll enjoy access to over 70 channels, three simultaneous streams, six individual accounts per family, and more. On top of that, it only takes 6 minutes to set up. Don’t wait another second, activate this excellent package to kick start a remarkable TV experience.
- Fios TV test drive: This massive package will keep you glued to your TV screen all day. Once you sign up for this incredible TV package, you’ll enjoy exclusive access to 425 mind-blowing channel lineups. The thrilling part is that this package costs only $50 per month and covers taxes and equipment charges. Thinking of giving this deal a try? Well, there is no reason not to. Simply head to their website and get plugged in right away.
- Your FiOS TV: For a personalized TV experience, this is the package for you. With this package, you’re allowed to select 5 of your favorite channels, and FiOS TV will recommend a fantastic package based on your preferences. Not just that, you also get to enjoy exclusive access to over 125 channels. From sports to lifestyle content to movies and more, this package has remarkable programming you’ll love. And you know what, it only cost $50 monthly. Plus, that includes the cost of equipment and taxes.
- More FiOS TV: Just like its name, the Verizon FiOS TV more package offers you fantastic channel selection you’ll not enjoy with other packages. With More FiOS TV package, you’ll get exclusive access to their most popular channels, including regional sports. So if you’re looking to catch up with your favorite TV shows, movies, and sporting events, you’ll not go wrong to pick this package. With over 300 channels up for watch, you’re in for an immersive TV experience. More so, price starts at $70 a month and covers for taxes and one set-top box.
- The Most FiOS TV: Completely transform your TV experience with this massive package from Verizon FiOS TV. Featuring exclusive access to over 425 channels, including top sports channels and movie channels, you’re guaranteed to enjoying an excellent time surfing through tons of impressive channels. Staring at $90 per month, this is one of the best TV plans you’ll come across. More so, the pricing also covers taxes, one set-top box, and a basic DVR.
Verizon FiOS TV channel lineups
Verizon FiOS TV is committed to delivering an unrivalled TV experience, little wonder why they feature tons of channels to keep you glued to your TV screen all day long. From lifestyle contents to sports to movies to TV shows and more, Verizon FiOS TV has a channel that offers the kind of programming you like. And whether you want to enjoy exclusive access to popular channels, including regional sports channels, rest assured that Verizon FiOS TV will not disappoint.
With premium channels like HBO, Starz, Cinemax, Showtime, and Epix, making it to their channel collections, you’re in for a remarkable time every time to switch on your TV.
Verizon FiOS Premium channels and add-ons
Your TV experience isn’t complete without premium channels and add-ons from Verizon FiOS TV. And thanks to Verizon FiOS TV, customers can now enjoy premium channel deals they simply cannot resist. Here, check out the premium channel deals that are waiting for you when you opt for Verizon FiOS TV.
- One premium channel starts at $15 per month
- Two premium channels start at $25 monthly
- Enjoy three premium channels for an extra $30 monthly
- Get all five premium channels for $40 monthly
If you want the best deal, we will suggest going for all five premium channels. For only $40, you’ll get access to premium channels like HBO, Epix, Showtime, Cinemax, and Starz. This way, you can keep up with your favorite movies and TV shows.
Verizon FiOS Sports listings
When it comes to offering sports content, Verizon FiOS is on top of its game as they feature an array of fantastic sports channels that helps you keep up with your favorite sporting events. From football to basketball to tennis to golf and more, FiOS TV never disappoints and caters for all your sporting events. This has made them the number one choice for sports lovers who are hell-bent on never missing a game from their favorite sports team. Here, take a peek at Verizon FiOS TV exclusive sports channels;
- ESPN U
- NBA TV
- BIG TEN NETWORK
- TENNIS CHANNEL
- MLD NETWORK
- GOLD CHANNEL
Verizon FiOS availability
While Verizon FiOS is a powerhouse in the TV landscape, they are not readily available. This is a deal-breaker for people who are intrigued about their services and want to get plugged in right away.
As it stands, Verizon FiOS TV is only available in 9 states, so if you don’t reside on the East Coast, you may likely not get access to Verizon FiOS TV.
But we are optimistic things will change soon as the company has plans of moving up states in the coming years. Here is a list of states where Verizon FiOS TV services are currently available;
- Washington DC
- Rhode Island
- New Jersey
- New York
If you find yourself in any of the above states, you can sign up for Verizon FiOS TV right away and start enjoying their breathtaking services.
Verizon FiOS TV installation
If you ordered your Verizon FiOS TV online, then you wouldn’t have to pay for installation. Other than this, you’ll be charged a one-time installation fee of $99. And depending on deals and promotions, you may get this fee waived. So before subscribing to their services, ask them if they are running any special promo.
Verizon FiOS TV compatible devices
Streaming Verizon FiOS TV has got to be one of the easiest things to do. The minute you subscribe to their TV service, you can stream the FiOS TV app directly from your devices.
This way, you can keep up with your favorite TV shows and movies on the go. From iOS devices running iOS 9 or higher to Android devices running on Android 4.4 and higher to Kindle and Amazon fire sticks, there are lots of amazing devices you can use to stream FiOS TV.
Verizon FiOS TV DVR information
Their DVR may not be the best on the market, but then they do a decent job you’ll be proud of. With FiOS TV, there are three generous DVR options you can jump on. Their standard DVR offers you 50 hours of storage while allowing you to record two shows simultaneously. To get plugged in right away, you’ll have to pay a $12 monthly fee.
For heavy users, you’ll find their MRDVR Enhanced worth giving a try. Starting at $20 per month, you’ll get 100 hours of storage while recording six shows at a time.
Not impressed? Then it’s time to give their MRDVR Premium a try. With this DVR option, you get to enjoy 200 hours of storage while recording 12 shows simultaneously. Plus, it only costs $30 a month, so you wouldn’t have to break the bank to enjoy this service.
Interestingly, some Verizon FiOS TV packages come with DVR included, so you’ll not have to pay extra for DVR.
Verizon FiOS TV bundling options
Verizon FiOS TV offers impressive bundle deals you wouldn’t want to pass on. With Verizon FiOS TV, you can now bundle TV and internet services for less. This not only helps you save more but makes paying your monthly internet and TV bills a stroll in the park.
No contract, no commitment
Tired of the hassles of signing contracts from different TV service providers? Well, we have good news for you. With FiOS TV, there is no contract or commitment. This means you can opt-out of their services any time you like.
Yes, Verizon FiOS TV is a fantastic TV service provider, but don’t just get excited from what you’ve read about them. See what other customers are saying about Verizon FiOS, this way you know for sure what you’re signing up for;
Pascal of Port Washington, NY Verified Reviewer
My journey with Verizon FiOS TV did not start on the right footing, but I’m glad we were able to straighten out our differences. My wireless network and TV service were initially disconnecting, so I had to reach out to them. They took six days before they could send a technician over to fix the issue I was having. Thankfully, he was able to sort everything out within an hour, and I was good to go. Besides their poor customer service, they are doing well in other areas. I hope they can do something about this.
Richard of Annapolis, MD Verified Reviewer
I’ve been using Verizon for years. First my landline, second my internet and now their TV services. Their TV service is top-notch, and their channel lineup is one of the best I’ve seen in the TV industry. They are a little behind in local channels, but looking at their impressive channel lineup and on-demand content, I can’t complain.
Alexander of Falls Church, VA
This is my third year since I signed up for FiOS TV. And their services have been decent. Although I have had occasional hiccups with their services, they were always quick to resolve it. Their customer service team is professional and friendly, which is one of the reasons I’m still with them.\
Frequently asked questions
Does FiOS TV charge for installation?
You may or may not be charged for installation. Plus, it depends on how you ordered. Although FiOS TV charges a one-time installation fee of $99, if you order online, you’ll have this fee waived.
How long does it take to install FiOS TV?
If you’re installing it yourself, it will take you some time to get it right. But if you opt for professional installation services, it will take around 2-4 hours to have everything up and running.
Does Verizon FiOS TV have contracts?
With Verizon FiOS TV, you’re welcome to the world of TV service where you’re not bound by any contractual agreement. This means you can cancel their services any time you like.
Verizon FiOS TV is a resounding choice for people who want to enjoy a personalized TV experience. With lots of exciting channels and premium contents up for watch, you’ll have a swell time watching your favorite movies and TV shows. While they still lag in some areas, they are doing a fantastic job of keeping users entertained.