Are you looking to cut cable and searching for a whole new experience with Live TV streaming?
Then now will be an incredible time to give Xtream TV a try. Covering 22 states, Mediacom Xtream TV offers reliable internet and TV services to much of the Central and Midwestern states.
For TV lovers who are tired of watching boring channels and looking for mind-blowing channels and fantastic on-demand content to keep them glued to their TV screens, you’re welcome to give Xtream TV a try. With Mediacom Xtream TV to the rescue, there are no dull moments as they boast of an array of channels and content that will keep you super entertained.
Read on as we explore all the fantastic features that this Live TV service has to offer.
Mediacom Xtream TV packages and pricing
Xtream TV boasts of brilliant packages and pricing you can easily choose from. And depending on what you’re looking for and your budget, one of their packages will suit your needs. One unique thing with Xtream TV is that they do not offer standalone TV packages.
What this means is that they bundle TV and internet services, which is excellent, especially for people who want to save more while enjoying exceptional services. Here, take a look at what you should expect as per packages and pricing from Xtream TV.
- Internet 60 + local TV: This Xtream TV package may not be the best TV package on the block, but when it comes to offering you quality TV channels and a reliable high-speed internet connection, this package does a really decent job. With over 50 channels up for watching and a decent 60 Mbps internet connection speed, you can now keep up with your favorite TV shows and movies while surfing the internet without a hassle.
This package is perfect for people who want to keep up with local TV channels while surfing the internet. Starting at $49.99 a month; this package is fair and will deliver a seamless experience you’ll relish.
And before we forget to add, this package also comes with a monthly 400GB data cap, which is perfect for both heavy and light internet users.
- Access Internet 60 + Essential TV: Although this package is very similar to its basic package, it features more channels than you’ll get with Xtream TV basic package. Featuring over 125 brilliant channels and a decent 60 Mbps internet speed, this unique package from Xtream TV is a smart way to watch your favorite TV shows while browsing the internet without buffering or any technical glitch. To get plugged to this package right away, simply subscribe to this package for $59.99 monthly, and you’re all set. Although its data is capped at 60GB every month, it isn’t so bad for light users.
- Access Internet 60 + Variety TV: Want more decent channels and a reliable high-speed internet you can use to stream on-demand content and more? Then the Access Internet 60 + Variety TV package from Mediacom should do it for you. With a fantastic collection of over 175 channels along with a 60 Mbps internet speed, nothing is standing between you and your favorite TV shows and movies. Starting from $69.99 a month, you’ll agree that this isn’t an unreasonable price to pay to watch exclusive channels and on-demand content. For avid sports lovers who never want to miss a game from their favorite team, this is the package for you as it features top channels like the Big Ten Network, CBS Sports Network, ESPN, and other regional sports networks.
- Internet 60 + Variety TV: This brilliant package combines quality TV channels with a decent 60 Mbps internet speed. It delivers a smooth viewing experience to TV lovers who never want to miss out on their favorite movies and TV shows. With over 175 channels available to stream, you can now kiss goodbye to boring days and say hello to exciting days where you can surf from one channel to the next to find programs that will inspire you.
Amazingly, this package is fairly priced and starts at $79.99 monthly, so you wouldn’t have to break the bank to subscribe to this package. However, please keep in mind that its data is capped at 400GB.
- Internet 100 + Variety TV + Phone: Unlike other packages from Mediacom, this package bundles TV, internet, and phone services for a smooth experience. Featuring more than 175 channels together with a 100 Mbps internet speed, you’re in for a swell time when you opt for this package. What we love about this package is that it delivers a faster internet speed than other packages from Mediacom. So if you want to stream top TV channels and enjoy fast internet speed, this package will not disappoint you.
Xtream TV Channel lineups
Xtream TV is in a league of its own, and that’s all thanks to its exceptional channel lineups. With Xtream TV, there is a channel for everybody. So whether you’re a sports lover, a movie buff, a music fanatic or more, rest assured that Mediacom TV has you covered. With channels like ABC, Fox, NBC, ESPN, CBS Sports, and more featuring on their channel selections, you’re in for a memorable time with Xtream TV. Simply turn on your TV, surf through their channel lineups, and you’re guaranteed to find a program that will keep you glued to your screens.
Mediacom TV add-ons
While Xtream TV from Mediacom boasts of exceptional shows and movies you can watch on the go, if you’re looking to get more from your TV subscriptions, you’ll want to give their add-ons a try. Their add-ons are a breath of fresh air and will remarkably change how you watch television.
Thanks to Mediacom add-on plans, you can now add Premium channels and Digital Extras to any of their packages for a more robust TV streaming experience. Here, take a look at their add-on plans along with pricing;
Although Mediacom TV allows you to watch your favorite premium channels, they come at an extra cost. Here is a list of all the premium channels you’ll get with Xtream TV;
- Cinemax, $12.95 per month
- Starz, $12 per month
- HBO, $18 per month
- Showtime, $14.95
Compared to other TV service providers, Mediacom Premium channel plans are a tad expensive, so if this is an issue, we suggest you look elsewhere.
If you want a blend of sports, kids, music, and movie channels, then we suggest you give Xtream TV’s Digital PAKS a try. Here is what you’ll get with Mediacom’s Digital PAKS;
- Sports and Info PAKS, $7.95
- Music and Movie PAKS, $7.95
- Kids and Variety PAKS, $7.95
Please keep in mind that Mediacom package add-on pricing varies from one location to the next, so before you decide which of their add-on package to opt for, use their Zip location tool to determine how much you’ll be charged. This way you know what you’re signing up for.
What devices can you use to stream Mediacom TV?
Xtream TV provides you with an exciting selection of devices you can use to stream your favorite TV shows and movies. Here, check out some of them;
Stream via the Xtream TV app
One of the perks that come with Xtream TV is its brilliant TV app that allows you to stream your favorite shows and movies on the go. With the Xtream TV app, you can watch recorded shows, “A” list channels, on-demand content, and more on your smartphones or tablets. Simply install the Xtream TV app on your phones or tablets, and you’re good to go.
With the Xtream TV app, you’ll never have to miss a thing.
Xtream TV TiVo smart box
Mediacom features a powerful TiVo smart box that lets you record and stores up to 1000 hours of SD content. With just a touch of a button, the TiVo smart box comes alive and lets you rewind and fast forward live TV.
While other TV providers offer their customers a unique set-top box, the TiVo smart box from Mediacom is on top of its game as it will deliver an experience you’ll not enjoy with other set-top boxes.
Xtream TV on-demand content
Xtream TV features impressive channels that will keep you plugged all day long. But more than this, Xtream TV also features thousands of on-demand content you’ll love. If you’re looking to catch up with the latest flicks to hit the screens, simply check out the movies-on-demand section, and you’ll be ushered into a world of scintillating on-demand contents.
Channels you can watch with your TV everywhere app
Thanks to the Xtream TV Everywhere app, you can watch every single channel that comes with the package you subscribed to. From ESPN to Comedy Central to CBS and more, there is no stopping you when you install the Xtream TV Everywhere app. Unfortunately, you may not be able to stream all the networks as some of them do not own the exclusive rights to the contents they air.
Mediacom TV installation
Like most TV service providers, Mediacom TV charges a one-time installation fee of $99. However, this fee is waived if you sign up online. So, if you’re looking to save more on your TV subscription, we suggest you explore this option. Also, keep in mind that you’ll be required to pay a $10 activation fee.
Xtream TV bundling option
One unique thing with Mediacom TV is that that they don’t offer standalone TV packages; instead, they bundle TV, internet, and phone services, allowing their customers to save more on their TV subscription. Not just that, it is makes paying your TV and internet bills super easy, so you don’t have to worry about paying individual bills every month.
While we have taken time to highlight some of the exciting features of Xtream TV, it would be wise to see what other customers are saying about their services. This way, you’ll be able to decide if their services are worth giving a try. So without any further ado, here is what other customers are saying about Xtream TV;
Beverly of Weldon, CA Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer
We have been using Mediacom Xtream TV for a long time, and we have not been disappointed as their services are always on point. We needed to upgrade our system, and Medicom handled it smoothly. Giving their exceptional services, we decided to bundle TV, internet, and phone services, and they haven’t let us down.
Their reps answered all my questions, and I loved the fact that they were friendly. Giving the opportunity again, I’ll choose them ahead of any TV service provider.
Stephen of Windsor Heights, IA
Compared to other TV service providers, Xtream TV is way better as they focus on quality service delivery. Having signed up for their services, they made the installation process quick and hassle-free.
I’ve had terrible experiences with AT&T U-verse in the past, but Mediacom offered a whole new experience I’m proud of. I recently upgraded to a new package offered by Mediacom, and I’m proud that the difference in pricing isn’t so much.
Mary of Des Moines, IA Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer
Mediacom has been nothing but exceptional with their services. We signed up with them some years ago, and we haven’t looked back ever since. We love the fact that our bills have stayed consistent over the years. We currently bundle phone, internet, and TV service, and we honestly have enjoyed the experience.
Frequently asked questions
Does Roku work with Xtream TV?
Does Mediacom offer standalone TV packages?
Xtream TV does not offer standalone TV packages; instead, they offer fantastic bundling plans that allow customers to bundle internet, phone and TV services for less.
How does Mediacom charges for installation?
Mediacom charges you a one-time installation fee of $99. However, this fee can be waived if you order online.
Mediacom is not your regular TV service provider as they strive to deliver exceptional services you’ll love. With Mediacom TV, you’re poised to get the best from your TV subscription. And because they bundle TV, internet, and phone services together, you’re in for the best when you sign up for Xtream TV.