Subscribers have been answering the question about How to see Hulu watch history, in this simple updated guide 2021 we will answer your questions and more. Hulu is among the most demanded services that offer a wide variety of movies and TV shows.
Hulu is regarded as the top competitor for apps such as Amazon Prime and Netflix.
For a fee, Hulu subscribers will have access to subscribe to different ranges of premium content using any device of their choices such as Apple TV, Android phone, tablets, and much more.
On this device, the history of every show you watch is being saved but there might be a time you want to erase the data.
The Hulu watch History is simple to view and handle. In a situation where you either want to view, delete or even manage your Hulu history and customize, the same procedure will be applied.
Once subscribed, users have the opportunity of streaming several movies and TV shows at an affordable rate. You can find numerous Popular Movies and TV Shows from around the world.
How to view the Hulu watch history?
To be able to see your watch history on Hulu, you need to navigate to the ‘Keep Watching’ section, then select ‘All Watch History’.
At this point, you can easily get to see the watch history of your account. Then you can manage it as you wish.
If you want to resume watching a movie or show where you stopped, you need to click on movies and TV shows, then it will automatically resume from the place it left it.
The only challenge is that Hulu does not an option to download your watch history.
Checking the Individual Episodes, You’ve Watched
The keep watching feature can store all the movies and shows you’ve recently watched. However, individual episodes cannot be seen here.
To confirm the episodes which you’ve watched, navigate to the details page of that particular series, then add it to ‘My Stuff’.
Another thing to consider is that the Keep Watching section will not be able to show you the number of episodes you’ve currently watched.
From the detail page, you’ll be able to see the episodes you’ve watched through the progress bar located at the bottom of the thumbnail.
Also on the My Stuff page, you can as well see how many unwatched episodes you’re yet to watch in a particular show.
Removing Movie or TV Show from your Hulu Watch History
Another thing users request for it how they can remove just a single movie or TV show from Hulu Watch History.
The guide below will also help you;
For Desktop Users
- Navigate to Hulu.com, Log in with your Credentials where necessary.
- Go to the ‘Keep Watching’ Section.
- Navigate your cursor over a TV Show or movie thumbnail. Then click the ‘X’ icon. This will remove that TV series/ Movie from your Watch History List.
- Finally, tap on ‘Done’ for the changes to apply.
For Mobile Users
- Open your Hulu Movie App.
- Go to ‘Keep Watching, then look for All Watch History.
- Click on the three dots icon on a Movie or TV Series that you want to remove and click on the ‘Remove from Watch History’ Option.
- Finally, click ‘Confirm’ to Apply the Changes.
For TV Users
- On your Smart TV, look for Hulu App, then open it.
- Click on the Movie or TV Show Thumbnail to access the details page.
- Tap on the ‘Manage Series ‘or ‘Manage Movie’ options.
- next click this option ‘Remove from watch history’.
- Click on the confirm button to finally remove that specific TV show/ Movie from Hulu’s watch history.
Delete All Watch History linked with your Hulu Profiles and Account
To entirely get rid of the Watch History from your Hulu Profiles, the steps below will help you resolve it;
- From your computer, navigate to Hulu.com.
- Sign in using your Credentials when necessary.
- Go to the ‘Accounts’ Tab section
- Beneath Settings and Privacy, choose California Privacy Rights.
- Search for Manage Activity then select ‘Watch History >>>> Clear Selected ‘.
In this write-up, we’ve looked at different ways you can use to access your Watch History if you’re using Hulu.
Apart from that we also looked at ways this can be done on a different device. With these steps, you can now what the watch history of your account looks like and how the profile can be managed to individually remove a particular movie/TV show or completely remove it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I view my Hulu activity?
You can find your Watch History when you navigate to the Keep Watching section from your home menu.
Then browse through all the collections to see the movies and TV shows you’ve watched. When you select All Watch History, then you can see all the movies and shows watched on Hulu.
Did Hulu get rid of watch history?
Watch History can be removed on Hulu when you remove individual TV shows and movies or by entirely getting rid of the entire history.
To be able to remove a single TV show or movie, navigate to the Keep Watching section. However, when you decide to remove all the history at once, then you must visit the Privacy and Settings page
Is it possible to see what I watched on Hulu?
You can access detailed information on what you’ve watched right from the first day of activating your account. The history comprises the dates, time, and the particular content you watched. The Watch History section is where all this information is stored.