There are various wireless service providers in the U.S. but Verizon Wireless is the 2nd largest mobile broadband provider in the United States.
Verizon Wireless offers its services in 32,069 different zip codes in the United States. If you want to take the subscription plan for Verizon wireless, stay tuned with us. We are going to give you a detailed description to apply for Verizon wireless services online.
Yeah, it is well known that Verizon costs higher than other than a service provider but believe me, you will not going to regret it. It is like a one-time investment to get the subscription, rest the services will speak louder. Let’s not waste any time further, find the below-given steps to apply for different Verizon service plans.
STEP 1: Register for My Verizon website
- First, go to the Verizon wireless site and navigate to the “My Verizon Registration” page.
- Enter the 10 digit number in the dialogue box and click to the “continue” button placed underneath.
- Now, a dialogue box will pop out. There are two options available for “Are you the Account Owner?” section.
- “Yes, I am the Account owner. I am financially responsible for the account“
- “No, I am an Account Member and not the person financially responsible for the account”
Select the first one.
- Now, it’s time to add billing ZIP code.
- Enter the account PIN or billing password to proceed further.
- Press the “Continue” button.
- Again, a dialogue box will pop out consisting of two options. If you have the Registration PIN, click on “I already have a Registration PIN” else choose “Send me a free text message to XXXXXXXXXX with my Registration PIN. Then click on the “Continue” button.
- Now, check your registered mobile phone number for the registration PIN and enter the Registration PIN in the next dialogue box and press “Verify My Account” button.
- So, here is a Create your Account Info page. Enter the required details which are described below:
- Create a User ID: This is the User name which will use further to log in the website. It must be 6-60 characters long with no spaces in between.
- Create a Password: The password must be unique 8 characters long and must contain at least one number.
- Confirm password: Enter the same password which you entered before.
- Secret Question: This is the way to recover the password in case of forgotten. Select the question which you want to use to recover the password.
- Answer: It is the answer to the question which you mentioned before.
- Email Address: The mail address which you want to register can mention here. All the details of regarding the Verizon wireless services will be provided to this email address only.
- Now, tick the “I accept the Terms & Condition” checkbox.
- Click on “Complete registration”.
Here, you have successfully registered to the My Verizon Website. Now, it’s time to apply for different wireless plans of Verizon. Please follow the best steps:
STEP 2: Apply for Verizon Wireless plans
- First, open the Verizon wireless website and press the sign-in button. Now, go to “My accounts” section.
- Enter the User credentials which are your mobile number and password. Press the Sign in button.
- You will find the various plans of Verizon wireless services available for purchase.
- Follow the given instructions and pay for the pan which you have selected.
- All the necessary notifications will be provided to the registered email address and the mobile number.
Okay, so here we are. We have successfully registered on the Verizon wireless website and learn how to apply for different plans. But do you know how many plans are provided by Verizon Wireless and at what pricing? Which plan is best suited for you? Don’t worry; you will get to know all about this in the next few paragraphs. All the required details about the Verizon plans are mentioned below. Check it out.
STEP 3: Choose the best suited Verizon wireless plan
PREPAID WIRELESS PLANS
- 1GB of high-speed data at $30 per month
- 6GB of high-speed data at $35 per month
- 16GB of high-speed data at $45 per month
- Unlimited data at $65 per month
FAMILY PLANS OR MULTI LINE PLANS (PREPAID)
- 1GB plan for $30 more (no discount)
- 6GB plan for $30 more (save $10)
- 16GB plan for $35 more (save $15)
- An unlimited plan for $50 (save $20)
LIMITED VERIZON WIRELESS DATA PLANS (POSTPAID)
- Small: 2GB bucket of shared data for $35 per month
- Medium: 4GB bucket of shared data for $50 per month
- Large:8GB bucket of shared data for $70 per month
- 5GB: 5GB bucket of shared data for $40 per month
UNLIMITED PLANS OF VERIZON WIRELESS
- Start $70 per month with only basic offerings, no hotspot, and 480p video streams.
- Play more: $80 per month with 25GB of “premium” data, 15GB hotspot, and 720p video streams.
- Do more: $80 per month with 50GB of “premium” data, 15GB hotspot, and 480p video streams.
- Get more: $90 per month with 75GB of “premium” data, 30GB hotspot, and 720p video streams.
VERIZON PLANS FOR KIDS
This is the plan designed especially for kids called VERIZON JUST KIDS. This plan costs $50 per month with autopay and paperless billing discounts. One line is also added to the parent’s unlimited account. One more line for a kid can be added with $80 per month and $105 per month for 3 kid’s lines.
WHICH PLAN IS BEST SUITED FOR YOU?
- Choose prepaid single account of Verizon if you are a single user.
- If you travel a lot and need lots of data with high-speed hotspot; you need a single line then choose one among the four unlimited plans.
- If you want plans for your family then unlimited plans are best suited for you. Only stick to prepaid plans when don’t need a lot of data.