The emphasis of this write-up is how to signup to Disney plus. Currently, Disney plus is among the hottest streaming services since it was launched. It’s a great platform to get to watch interesting Disney classics, newly added shows, and other interesting exclusive content. Disney plus has a huge on-demand library of movies and shows from Walt Disney Television and Walt Disney Studios. The streaming service also involves a compendium of classic titles and new programs for old and new subscribers.
Before signing up, you need to be aware of the free trial period which can help you access the service. Once the time elapses, the monthly plan of $8 per month or $80 per year sets in depending on the plan you subscribed to. It is also possible to bundle the service with ESPN plus and Hulu with a starting price of $14 per month. If you want to know how to sign up for Disney plus, this tutorial will show you how to go about it.
Before you start, you must have one of the compatible devices. It’s good to know that Disney plus is available on numerous devices. Below is a list of some of the supported devices
- iOS: This includes iPhone, iPod, iPad, Touch devices
- Apple TV set-top boxes: Comprises of new Apple TV app. It gives customers access to sign up inside the app.
- Android: Includes all Android-based tablets and phones, Android TV-based devices, such as the Nvidia Shield.
- Google devices: Google Chromecast and other devices have a built-in Chromecast.
- Sony Playstation
- Microsoft Xbox One
- Roku devices: Comprises of set-top boxes, all Roku sticks, and TVs that function with the Roku operating system.
- Amazon set-top boxes, Fire TV-based sticks, and TVs
- LG Smart TV models.
- PC desktop web browsers
- Samsung smart TVs from 2016 to the most recent models.
- Vizio SmartCast TVs starting from 2016 to the most recent models.
When you’ve any of these listed devices, the job is almost done.
Signing up from the website
- Visit the Disney plus official through your browser. You’ll be given two subscription options. One goes for $6.99 per month and the other $69.99 per year. You’ll get to enjoy a seven-day free trial no matter the plan selected. You’ve the option to cancel the service before the seven days elapse or get ready to start paying for the subscription if you enjoyed the service.
- At this point, you need to type in your account details (email & password for your account). The password needs to be at least six characters long with at least one number and another special character. Once you’ve typed that in the details, click on “Continue”.
- Now it’s time to key in your payment info. You can use either your debit/ credit card info or a PayPay account. There will be an option to enable a checkbox so the typed-in payment information can be used in other Disney activities. Once you’ve filled out the payment information, click on the “Agree & Continue” box to bring out the next for the next phase.
- That’s all the steps involved. You’re now done with the Disney Plus sign-up process.
Signing up using a compatible device apart from the browser
- Open the official Disney Plus app on your device.
- Choose the free trial.
- Enter your email and password, select continue.
- Next, you can pick either the $6.99 per month, or $69.99 annually plan. Proceed with the payment information.
- Select agree & subscribe. That’s all you need to do.
Bundling Disney plus with ESPN and Hulu
This procedure is not the same as the one listed above. Here’s how to add ESPN and Hulu;
- First, navigate to the Hulu.com website and click the free trial button.
- Choose either the no ads, ads, or Hulu plus Live TV options.
- You’ll see a pop-up asking if you want to get Hulu together with Disney Plus and ESPN Plus at $7 more. Click on let’s bundle.
- Complete the rest information as usual. With this, you’re set to start enjoying the three services.
There are numerous devices you can use to watch the Disney plus content. You can access it through online streaming via your computer or by using any of the dedicated apps for Android, iOS, Roku, smart TVs, Chromecast, 4th generation Apple, Amazon Fire TV, and AirPlay. Alternatively, you can decide to stream with PlayStation 4 or Xbox One console.
With this, you’ll have access to all the movie titles available for download on the platform. Meaning you can be watching movies and shows on the go. In addition, you’re free to download many titles without any restriction no matter your location.
Frequently asked questions
What’s the best method to join Disney plus?
This can be done directly from the Disney plus website. To start, create an account by entering your email with your preferred payment information.
Why am I finding it difficult to sign up for Disney plus?
If you’re currently experiencing this, first you might need to reset your Wi-Fi modem. Then sign out Disney plus on all your devices before signing in again. Furthermore, you can delete the Disney plus app and redownload. Lastly, use another compatible device.
Can I get Disney plus on Amazon Prime?
You can and it includes Amazon Prime membership. This gives you access to shipping on Amazon.com either same-day or one-day. There is also an opportunity for photo storage and exclusive deals access sometimes such as Amazon Prime Day