Do you love your Amazon Prime Video and are you wondering how to watch Amazon Prime on TV? Amazon Prime is one of the most prevalent video streaming services. Read on to find all the answers.
We can do almost everything through this service like renting movies, watching them later, purchasing eBooks, and much more. It might seem like it’s not possible to watch Amazon Prime on Smart TV, but today, we have a solution for you.
The only problem you face after getting an Amazon Prime subscription is streaming it on an HD TV or Smart TV. You want to watch Amazon Prime on TV but it doesn’t work. So what you need is an Amazon Prime smart TV app or some other app that can stream all your Amazon Prime content onto HD TV.
If you don’t have any idea on how to watch Amazon Prime Video on Smart TV, just relax and follow the steps written below.
Using Amazon Fire TV stick
There is a solution to all your problems and that is using the Amazon Fire TV stick. It will help you access Amazon Prime on smart TV and also give you access to unlimited other content like movies, TV shows, and much more.
The most important requirements here are a stable internet and Amazon Firestick You can check out the difference between Firestick and fire TV before buying.
But if you are interested in watching Amazon Prime on a smart TV, then don’t worry as we have a great solution for you.
Here are the steps for everyone that wants to watch Amazon Firestick without any fuss;
- The first step is to install the Amazon Fire TV stick.
- After installing the Firestick, go to my fire TV.
- Go to ‘your Devices’ Option. Find what you like and you will have the best streaming experience.
- If nothing works here are other ways to watch Prime videos on smart TV
- There are two ways available to watch Amazon Prime video on smart TV using any device.
Using Chrome Browser
If you have tried fireTV stick and it didn’t work, then use this method as a solution for your problem.
You can follow the below steps to watch Amazon Prime video on smart TV with chrome browser;
- Open Devices on Settings for Firestick users.
- Head to the Developer Option in the list and make sure it’s enabled. Click on ADB debugging option to proceed.
- Once this option is enabled, select your device according to your wish. Now you can connect Amazon Prime video with your smart tv using Chromecast. If you are not sure how to use the chrome browser to watch Amazon Prime on smart tv, then follow the step given below.
- After following all the steps mentioned above, you will see the list of devices. Select your device and browse for any video that you wish to stream on an HD TV or smart TV. It’s now time to search for TV shows, video short Clips, and Movies.
- Now that you have finished all the steps, just tap on your desired video and enjoy Amazon Prime videos on a smart TV without any fuss. If you are still facing problems, then just get in touch for more info about watching Amazon Prime on smart TV.
You can also use some other chrome options like mirroring windows PC to watch Amazon Prime on smart tv and also use Chromecast to watch Amazon Prime videos on smart TV.
Using Amazon Prime Video App
If you have followed all the above steps about watching Amazon Prime video on smart TV using firestick or chrome, but still are facing some difficulties, then try out this method for your problem.
Check the steps listed below;
- Check and download the Amazon Prime app on your TV. You can search for it in the app section or get it from your computer and then transfer it to the TV to watch Amazon Prime on smart TV.
- After doing that, just open up the app and you will be started to watch Prime videos on smart TV. It’s that simple and quick, so just do it now before you forget about this option.
If nothing works here are some other ways to watch Amazon Prime videos on smart TV.
Using Video Streaming apps
There is one more way that we found while searching for a solution of watching Amazon Prime on smart TV.
Just follow the steps given below;
- Install video streaming app on your smart TV.
Here are some best ones that are available;
- Apple TV 4K
- Xbox One S
- Samsung Smart TV.
2. Now search for Amazon Prime video and add it to the streaming device of your own choice.
It will allow you to watch Amazon Prime videos on smart TV and enjoy unlimited Amazon Prime movies and shows on the big screen.
Is there Amazon Prime on Smart TV?
Yes, there is. It works perfectly fine with any type of Smart TV you might have. This means that you can enjoy Amazon Prime videos and any other content as needed on different devices.
How do I put Amazon Prime on my Smart TV?
It’s one of the easiest things to do. Just visit the Amazon Prime Video website on your PC or laptop to watch movies on smart TV. You can also use firestick or chrome browser to cast videos from computer to smart TV.
Why is Amazon Prime not working on my Smart TV?
If Amazon Prime not working on a smart TV, then you need to enable ADB debugging from the developer option under settings. You can also contact Amazon customer service for more info about the topic. If nothing works, then try out other methods explained above.
Amazon Prime Video is one of the most known streaming services that you should be familiar with right now. It has unlimited movies and shows that are perfect for family entertainment.
You can watch Amazon Prime on smart TV using chrome browser, firestick, or other smartphone apps. We hope that this post has helped you watch Amazon Prime on Smart TV.