Xfinity is one of the most popular ISP in the US because of its fast, reliable connectivity. Xfinity wants to make its services better by increasing the speed to 275 Mbps. This upgrade is known as Xfinity Blast for customers who wish to fast downloading and streaming live TV.
Currently, there is a promotional that new clients free service for the first 60 days. Customers can connect additional gadgets with the latest upgrade. The costs will depend on where the customer lives, but the price starts at $60 per month.
Advantages of Xfinity Blast
- Enhanced reliability and connectivity speed; downloads will be faster, and customers can live stream with slowing the internet.
- This service is available across more than 40 states in the US. The upgrade is accessible in all areas where there is an Xfinity network.
- Users who were using a maximum of four gadgets can increase the devices to 7. The connectivity can support more users.
- The prices will be determined by where a client lives. Customers in the western and northeast regions will be a little less than customers living in the central area.
- Customers feel that there will be too many of them; hence the customer support team will be overwhelmed.
Xfinity Supporting Communities Affected by COVID-19
The company has a strategy to help all its stakeholders affected by the global pandemic. There is a unique billing schedule for persons who are strained financially by the virus. They can choose payment plans that they can afford.
The lowest package for low-income earners starts at $9.95 per month. To save the customers more costs, regions that qualify for self-installation will not be charged the setup fee. Costs inclusive of installation fees are $59.99, but when the service fee is slashed, it comes down to $15.
How Can You Sign Up to Xfinity Blast?
You can visit the Xfinity website to sign up. You can see the available plans, the additional costs for their modem. You can decide after comparing the Xfinity connectivity speeds with others using a toll provided on their website. You can confirm if their network is available in your locality.
As you navigate the choices, d not select what you cannot understand. You should evaluate the package to see what you are getting depending on your internet needs. There are different plans for live streaming, gaming, or downloading. Look for options that give you value for money. If self-installation services are available in your area, then save a few bucks.
If you are using this ISP for the first time, you may want to consider the trial period offer, which runs for 30 days. Instead of buying the modem, you can rent it for the first time to test the connectivity. You can sign up online and have the modem delivered to your doorstep.
The Xfinity services are available 24 hours every day. You can get all the guidance you need from their website, including the live chat inquiries. For self-installation, you have to follow the instructions carefully and do not exceed the number of devices that can be connected. Before you judge the Xfinity services, ensure that no hardware problem could be slowing your connectivity.
All About The Xfinity Blast Fees
Xfinity charges for services in the following ways:
- If you choose to get a professional installation, you have to pay $89.99. The best thing about this type of installation is that it can be done at night and even during the weekends. But note that, the installation fees may change depending on your location.
- Xfinity has a self-installation kit that will cost you $15. Besides, you can also negotiate or get a deal for a free self-install kit from Comcast Xfinity.
- With Xfinity services, you can bargain get one-time fees. Make sure you understand what you are paying for before you sign up for the services.
- Xfinity has a 12-month plan that guarantees you money-back in 30 days. The company does not state any specific amount you can pay, so you have to talk to them to know what you can pay for the rest of the contract.
Is Xfinity Blast a worthy upgrade from your current service? we think so! If you are an existing Comcast Xfinity customer and you are looking for faster downloads that would be applicable to watching Netflix, downloading, and gaming then we think many people will find that Xfinity Blast internet plan a worthy upgrade.
Above all, we all hate slow internet and Xfinity Blast is one of those plans that offer you a power house internet service with the highest speed internet at an affordable price. Get a better online experience for a fraction, a
price of $60 per month it is a no brainer for the upgrade.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s The Process to Upgrade To Xfinity Blast?
- Step 1 – select People Page on the Xfinity website
- Step 2 – Choose to Create Profile and tap on the addition symbol on the right
- Step 3 – Create a new name and pick an image
- Step 4 – Click Next, assign a device, then Finish.
How to cancel Xfinity Blast if I don’t like it?
Switching service providers or buying a new product is not an easy decision. To help you in decision making, Xfinity Blast offers you a 30-day trial period.
Test for the first month and see if you like it. Remember to discontinue the service before 30 days are over if you do not want to subscribe for the rest of the months.
Can I swap device profiles?
You can do this by selecting the device name and then click Edit under Assigned. Make the changes you want. You can give it a new name or create a new profile. COVID-19 has made everyone stay at home, and fast internet can help you do your work from home. You can attend zoom calls without buffing and live stream movies for entertainment.
The upgrade has come at a good time when everybody needs a reliable and fast internet connection. Xfinity Blast is affordable to all and also caters to both high and low-income earners. New users can take advantage of the trial period before the payment for the entire contract.